I was recently introduced to Blog Engage, because I won a free basic membership on Basic Blog Tips. Prior to that contest, I had never heard of the site. I wasn’t looking for another site to join, but the thought of getting increasing my traffic and shares was appealing, so I thought “why not.” I think I’ve been a member for about a month and recently upgraded to a paid plan. I love it and wanted to share why I’m enjoying my blog engagement membership. There are no affiliate links in this post!
1) Shortly after joining, Brian Belfitt, who manages Blog Engage, contacted me and he’s a cool guy. I sent his wife a link to the monthly Coach online outlet sell. I’m not a shoe girl, I’m a Coach handbag girl. I appreciate that Brian has made himself available and isn’t a nameless, faceless person who you only hear from when you cancel your membership.
2) The monthly subscription is affordable. At the time I activated my free membership with Blog Engage, I had a $15/month membership on a reputable business site. Blog Engage was a better price and I got more bang for my buck.
3) Not only has traffic to my site increased, but my fellow Blog Engage members leave great, thoughtful comments and interact with me on social media. I’ve connected with some great bloggers who are sharing thoughtful information. Kezanari mentioned me in a blog post over on his site! That rocks!!!
4) More of my blog posts are being shared, exposing my sites to more potential followers. I love that in the time I’ve had a membership with Blog Engage, I’ve started receiving comments on my blog daily and I’m seeing a lot of new faces.
5) And I love how easy it is to check out blogs. I don’t feel pressured to read or share information, which makes my experience on the site more fun. I love scrolling down the list of new blog articles. Blog Engage has become a valuable library of blog information; I’m learning daily about blogging, SEO, marketing, and social networking.
So that’s my list. In this huge cyber world of resources, it’s difficult to find the few that are really helpful. It’s not that everything out there is junk; all of it doesn’t speak to all of us. Whenever I find a resource that speaks to me, I take a huge exhale, because I’m that much closer to my dream of doing this full time.
Please share an online resource that you’ve found helpful.