Story Details

A Useful, Comprehensive List Of Typography Terms For Designers

Posted By fershid 1495 days ago on Design - Do you know the difference between kerning and tracking, beak and serif, baseline and descender line? As a designer, it’s imperative that you know what different typography terms mean, even if you don’t use them everyday. Here’s a brilliant typeface glossary/infographic by DesignMantic that explains the meanings of terms like kerning, leading, tracking, glyph, serif, etc. and acts as a handy reference guide, not just for design newbies, but for professionals as well.

Submit a Comment

Log in to comment or register here