Story Details

Commercial Building Owners Should Hire a Public Insurance Adjuster to Negotiate Their Property Claim

Posted By ivanpw 232 days ago on Business - Commercial property damage claims can be daunting to file and negotiate. Many times, this leaves the business with an inconvenient choice:

Hire an attorney to handle their claim, or
Rely in their insurance company’s adjuster to maximize their settlement.

But there is a third, lesser-understood option: The licensed public insurance aduster.

What Doeas a Public Insurance Adjuster Do?
The adjusters are professionals hired by a homeowner or business owner to assess and manage damages/losses that should be covered by an insurance policy. They manage the settlement of insurance claims on behalf of their clients to ensure proper reimbursement is received, and nothing is left unchecked.…

Submit a Comment

Log in to comment or register here