Story Details

Why We Should Care About the Ocean

Posted By livingwater 488 days ago on Health

https://www.living-water.co.uk - The ocean makes up 70% of the earth, with the remaining 30% covered by land. It's something we don't think about in great context or don't even consider to be significant, but it is. It's crucial for the existence of all life. Not only does it affect animals and ecosystems in the ocean, but it [...]

The post Why We Should Care About the Ocean appeared first on Living-Water.

Submit a Comment

Log in to comment or register here